Do you have damaged teeth that make it embarrassing to smile and difficult to speak and eat? Discover more about how today’s modern restorative dentistry procedures can help you with correcting decay, damage, and replacing teeth for a beautiful new smile!
A great smile offers you many benefits including health, beauty, comfort, strength and durability. Dr. Shirley is a top Ft. Walton Beach Dentist who focuses on restoring smiles to look great, function properly and last a lifetime. Click the links below to discover how restorative dentistry will provide you with a new smile and enhance your appearance and self-confidence…
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Everyone gets cavities. In the past, repairing tooth decay resulted in metal patches on teeth. Now, however, modern dentistry has given us strong, tooth-colored composite resin. Learn more about tooth-colored fillings.
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays – Do you have chipped, gapped or stained teeth? Porcelain inlays and onlays look completely natural and can improve your smile. Learn more about porcelain inlays and onlays.
- Porcelain Crowns – Do you have a significantly damaged tooth (or teeth) from cavities, a crack, or a hole? Dr. Shirley may recommend a porcelain crown to give you a smile makeover. Learn more about porcelain crowns.
- Porcelain Fixed Dental Bridges – Does a missing tooth (or teeth) make it embarrassing to smile and difficult to eat and speak? Dr. Shirley can provide you with a new tooth and a complete smile makeover with porcelain fixed dental bridges. Learn more about porcelain fixed bridges.
- Dentures – If you have multiple teeth or all teeth missing from your lower and/or upper jaw, Dr. Shirley may recommend a denture to replace your missing teeth. Modern dentures look real like your natural teeth and are comfortable. Learn more about dentures.
- Dental Implants – Do you need replacement teeth, but the thought of using dentures doesn’t appeal to you? Consider dental implants, the permanent alternative that look like natural teeth and do not need adhesives. Learn more about dental implants.